Breeding a great new variety is just the first step in a successful plant breeding program. Getting the plant to market, locally and worldwide is the real challenge and AHS can help.
Plant Breeder’s Representative
We travel the world finding the best fit between breeder and grower, ensuring your plant sales are successful worldwide. As your representative, AHS can:
- Introduce your plant to the right growers
- Source new plants to fit your market
- Ensure you have access to a wide range of international breeders
- Represent your plants at IPM and other international trade shows
- Provide plant trialling facilities
We operate in most countries around the world, including Australia, New Zealand, Europe, the USA, Canada, South Africa, Japan and Korea.
Plant licensing ensures you get the full benefit of your breeding program worldwide. We have many years experience in licensing new plant varieties around the world. Our Plant Licensing program services include:
- Administration of intellectual property (in your name)
- Negotiating, collecting and disbursing royalties
- Monitoring plant performance in all applicable markets
- Monitoring grower performance
At AHS, our aim is to make your plants as successful as they can be on the world market.